Is there room for improvement in your company’s sales and bottom line? Are your employees stressed out and losing motivation?
Most organizations, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small start-ups, possess an inner potential, which can be realized by applying the appropriate research and methodology. The MST Group is committed to giving you the best tools, techniques, and strategies to cultivate a culture of achievement. Through on-site consultations and group sessions the MST Group will provide your company with specific tools, strategies, and information to:
- Leadership & Management Skills
- Providing Constructive Feedback
- Performance Appraisal Process
- Rating Methods
- Group Performance
- Managerial Techniques for Conflict Resolution
- Master a Work- Life Balance
- Promote positive impact performance reviews and performance feedback/training
- Formulate, track, and review plans to meet corporate and individual goals and ensure that processes and standards are in place to support business objectives
- Initiate and manage organizational initiatives to streamline and ensure cost efficiencies and execute value engineering. (In our experience, average production increased by 15% over 3 -6 months and by 35% over prolonged period of sustained practice.)
- Conduct projects in collaboration with sales teams to improve sales production through motivation and training resulting in increased business.
“It seems your wisdom, energy and spirit is what my own soul was searching for and needed to reaffirm before making any career decisions… You are truly a remarkable woman in every sense of the word. I have found many people around me that embody one or two aspects or qualities I aspire towards… I never have been able to find all the admirable qualities I seek in one person: femininity, passion, efficiency, perseverance, vision, spirituality, family values and strong faith. Now, for the first time I can say I found those all in you (Mona). Thank you for your inspiration.”
Rona Ram, MBA
UCLA Anderson School of Business
“Mona brought new focus on the meaning of my work, and elevated my day-to-day tasks to something I believed in, helping me make that leap from following my own rules, the “letter of the law,” to a new place where I had the freedom to forge my path anew according to the spirit of the law.” -AFK, C.E.O.